TERMS & CONDITIONS
We require all of our customers to meet the following general requirements:
- You must have a current, valid U.S. or State or International drivers license.
- You must have a current, valid motorcycle endorsement.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must demonstrate adequate riding skills. A pre ride evaluation will be conducted to verify you are skilled in the operation of the motorcycle.
- You must wear a full face helmet at all times while riding our Polaris Slingshot. These are available for rent from us if you do not have or wish to bring your own.
- You agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental motorcycle
- You agree not to perform stunts of any kind on your rental sport bike including but not limited to, drifting or burnouts
- We reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement and retake possession of the motorcycle in response to a violation of any of the foregoing.
We require all of our customers to meet the following insurance requirements:
- Motorcycle insurance is required.
- You are required to purchase state mandated minimum liability insurance from our insurance provider. The cost for this is $25.00 per day and is not included in the rental rate. This insurance is mandatory and must be purchased by the customer prior to taking custody of the motorcycle.
Medical insurance is not provided and is the responsibility of the customer.
- If for any reason our slingshot gets damaged the amount needed for the repair will be deducted out of your security deposit
- All coverage and waivers are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental contract and do not include coverage for property, personal or otherwise, or damage as a result of negligence on the part of the renter or passenger for any illegal use of the motorcycle or its use under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are ill, or sick, or on any prescription or over the counter medication you cannot operate our motorcycles.
- Motorcycle insurance is required.
- Keep in mind you are responsible for the operation of your rental motorcycle.
***Our rental terms and conditions, must be acknowledged and strictly followed to at all times!***
- Reservations are dependent on slingshot availability.
- Reservations are accepted via the web page reservation system and by telephone.
- There are no refunds for undesirable weather but we will reschedule you and make certain your new reservation is first in queue.
- Slingshots will be held for 1 hour beyond the scheduled reservation time. If you’re running late call us!
- A security deposit of $1,500.00 will be applied to your credit card at time of rental. The motorcycle operator will need to provide a valid credit card for the security deposit. We hold this deposit as an authorization hold on your credit card it is not a charge.
- Our Slingshots have no mileage restrictions.
- City Wide Slingshots reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Return and Cancellation Policies:
- There are no refunds of cash value. However, if you place a deposit and would like to cancel your rental, you will receive a credit with CW Rentals LLC as long as the cancellation is more than 7 days prior to the rental. ANY cancellations within the 7 day period before the rental will not be refunded.
- If the vehicle is not returned at the agreed upon time, the renter will be charged an additional $100.00 per hour for each hour that you return the vehicle late. Renter will be allowed a 15 minutes grace period before the late fee is put into effect.
- The renter agrees to and is required to leave a refundable security deposit of $1,500.00 with CW Rentals LLC. Said deposit to be used, in the event of loss or damage to the vehicle or equipment during the term of this agreement, towards covering any deductible on the renter’s insurance and loss of rental income while vehicle is under repair. All damages are to be processed under renter’s insurance. Any excess security shall be returned to the renter. Renter does not have any claim to damaged property either through CW Rentals LLC or through an insurance claim. All parts are the property of CW Rentals LLC
- Renter is responsible for the safe storage of this vehicle in any and all weather conditions while the vehicle is in your care. If renter does not have a garage, it is strongly suggested renter take the cover for the vehicle in case of inclement weather to protect their deposit. If renter refuses cover or does not use cover and the vehicle suffers weather damage the renter is responsible for said damage.
- CW Rentals LLC does not sell, share, distribute, give away, or transmit customer information to third parties. Except to process payment of rental or insurance, during no other time does CW Rentals LLC share your information with a third party.
- Our Accepted Methods of Payment and Payment Policies
- We accept the following major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover.
- We do not accept any form of Check.
Our Business Hours:
- We are open 7 days a week.
- WE DO NOT KEEP REGULAR DESK HOURS, Call us or email us, we’ll get back to you fairly quickly.
- Reservations can be made anytime using our website.
- Holidays – Holiday pickups and returns are available by appointment.
- Our Motorcycle Operational Policies
- Before you get on the bike we will show you the tire pressures and gas levels.
- Your rental will be provided with a full tank of PREMIUM fuel. Refill is necessary.
- Please report any mechanical problems to us immediately.
- Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage by not adhering to inspecting the bike before you ride it. If it has a flat or leak do not ride it. Treat the bike like you are riding your own.
- Lost key is $75.00.
- Excessive tire wear from misuse will result in you being charged for a replacement tire plus installation.
If you get a ticket or run a toll you are responsible for it. Should you not handle it in a timely manner
citywideslingshots.com will add a $75.00 processing fee.
- Flat tires are not covered
- Towing is not covered